Demikian pentingnya sistem keamanan bagi server terutama jika server tersebut dihubungkan ke internet. Kejahatan di internet yang sedemikian meningkat dapat kita usahakan agar kemungkinannya menjadi sangat minim atau bahkan dicegah.
- Realtime Blackhole Lists (RBLs) - Configure email server with RBLs to prevent spam.
- Harden Mailserver Configuration - Prevent against detection of valid e-mail address through brute-force attacks.
- Dictionary Attack Protection - Prevent spammers guessing email addresses on your server.- Custom rulesets - Custom hand-selected SpamAssassin and ClamAV rulesets to increase spam detection.
- APF - Configure Completed firewall protection
- BFD - Detect and prevent brute force attacks
- CPHulk - Detect and prevent brute force attacks
- Mod_security - Install and configure mod_security for Apache with auto-updating ruleset
- Mod_evasive - Install and configure DOS, DDOS, and brute force detection and suppression for Apache
- PHP SuHosin - PHP Hardening through the Hardened PHP Project. Available on request
- Rootkit Hunter - Nightly scan to detect system intrusions
- Chkrootkit - Nightly scan to detect system intrusions
- Nobody Process Scanner - Scans for unauthorized "nobody" processes
- Disable IP Source Routing - Enable protection against IP source route attacks
- Disable ICMP Redirect Acceptance - Enable protection against ICMP redirect attacks
- Enable syncookie protection - Enable protection against TCP Syn Flood attacks
- Enable ICMP rate-limiting - Enable protection against ICMP flood attacks
- Harden Apache - Prevent module and version disclosure information
- Harden SSH - Allow only SSH version 2 connections
- Harden Named - Enable protection against DNS recursion attacks
- Ensure Filesystem Permissions - Fix permission on world writable directories and prevent against directory-transversal attacks
- Harden temporary directory and shared memory locations - Enforce noexec, nosuid on tmp and shm mounts
- Remove unnecessary packages - removes RPMS which are not needed to prevent against potential vulnerabilities and free up disk space
- Disable unused services - Disable services which are not used
- Disable unneeded processes - Disable processes which are not needed for server operation
- PAM Resource Hardening - Protects against exploits which use core dumps and against user resource exhausting through fork bombs and other shell attacks
- PHP Hardening - Enable OpenBaseDir protection
- One time Fee for security guard services : Rp. 350.000 / VPS Server
- Continued Managed Services : Rp. 250.000 / Month - Max 5 Critical Issue
Anda bisa menghubungi kami apabila anda membutuhkan layanan audit keamanan security server murah dari kami
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0856-826-826-0
Copyright IIXPLANET NETWORKS, All Rights Reserved.